Watching the sky in the Land of the long white cloud

Watching the sky in the Land of the long white cloud

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

October 14 ufo in BBC Financial clip ?

From Youtube User Atser2008

(No I'm not talking about a mothership, but still interesting !)




What do you think...... ?

If it is an ET ship...I like their style.... Slide right through the London financial district giving the intergalactic "bird" to corrupt Bankers and Corporations.

If I am grasping the notion correctly, I'm thinking this would exemplify what Alfred Webre describes as the context communication theory of UFO sightings.

Unfortunately because of the transfer process used(filming off the screen) it makes examining this video a little tricky, I'm going to see if I can find a better version and of course to scourer for any Oct 14 "sightings"




No comments: