Watching the sky in the Land of the long white cloud

Watching the sky in the Land of the long white cloud

Friday, January 30, 2009

Hold on tight.....This stuff makes Serpo look tame..


From chapter 1 of James M Casbolts book- Agent buried alive.

My name is James Michael Casbolt.  The following is my life and testimony.  I was born in London in 1976.  I was chosen for an intelligence agency mind control and genetic enhancement programme before my birth and was born into the programme known as Project Mannequin.  This project is one of the most secret and classified projects in this country, and this is the first ever book written about it......

You can read the rest of the book Here



Mind bending Information-But how much of it is the Truth ?

Possible Disinformation or Delusion aside,  I'm still interested how it may relate to Barry Kings revelations. Many net comments point unfavourably to the integrity of James Casbolt, but I believe
you will have to decide on the information's veracity for yourself.
 






No comments: