Watching the sky in the Land of the long white cloud

Watching the sky in the Land of the long white cloud

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The story of Billy Meier just won't go away.

A story turned up in one of my rss feeds this morning that led me on a feverish pursuit of all things Billy Meier . Now, I have been aware of this case for at least 25 years but never really took much interest and seem to remember reading about It all being debunked' years ago.

However the story claims that the skeptics have finally run away from this case with their tails between their legs !

You can read that story here

I was most interested to learn about a number of predictions that he made and of his life as an operative in the middle east.

I still don't know quite what to think of his story and ill admit that I found some of the stuff I read today was pretty Far out
But, I just can't help feeling that The truth might be hiding in plain sight on this one !

Here is a trailer for the new Billy Meier Documentary "Silent revolution of truth" by Michael Horn. It looks like it might be well worth checking out.



I'm certainly going to spend a little more time following this up ,I'd like to see some proof
of the dates of publishing with regard to his Open letter to all governments of Europe stating his predictions.

No comments: