Watching the sky in the Land of the long white cloud

Watching the sky in the Land of the long white cloud

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

BBC october 14th UFO update.....

I must admit this one has me really Intrigued.....

Is it a BBC October 14Th hoax ?  
Is it part of a wider UFO Dis info  meme ?
Is it part of a progressive disclosure project ?
Is it a Bird ?
Is it a plane ?
Is it a Blue beam shakedown run ? (I'm kidding....I think..)

In case you found it hard to spot in my earlier post, Ive made a couple of slow mo versions.

(Also an ATS member has pointed out that you can see a shadow cross one of the buildings in the top left of the screen)

I have not been able to find any better quality video yet..... so this  is all I have at the moment.

25% of normal speed






5% of normal speed

<

No comments: